360 magnum roller rocker suggestions

-

7dart0

Reaction score
I need some advice on roller rockers for my 360 magnum. I recently got the pedestal to 3/8" stud conversion from crane cams. What's a good $100 - $200 rocker set with poly locks. It says I can use chevy style rockers.

Thanks

I need some advice on roller rockers for my 360 magnum. I recently got the pedestal to 3/8" stud conversion from crane cams. What's a good $100 - $200 rocker set with poly locks. It says I can use chevy style rockers.

Thanks
Did you ever find an answer to your question? Womdering the same thing. I have a set of 1.6's from my small ford and wondering if they will work

Forget the $200 limitation, save an additional $60+/- over a couple weeks time, and just get some Scorpions or Lunati 1.6 ratio 3/8" stud rocker arms for a SB Chevy. Made in USA, and about the best pricing @ $260ish. Or bide time. Shop around, check eBay, amazon, etc you might find quality rockers at clearance pricing like I did a few years ago. New old stock Comp Cams 1.6 for about $200 (the red roller rockers they no longer make)

Last edited:
Many rockers will have poor geometry. Best I have found are Crower and Harland sharp,but neither are in that budget.

Like Moper Tech said, geometry will suck. To get the true 1.6 ratio that the magnums were born with, you'll need to use a chevy 1.65. Use as short of push rod as you can. Look at PRW, they have billet ones for under 300.

-
Back