360 radiator hose location

-

Abodysrule

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does the top radiator hose on a 360 run to the driver side on the radiator and the outlet on the bottom of the radiator on the passenger side?

That's what I have now with my slant six, I think I have a v8 radiator in there.

Thank you.

Does the top radiator hose on a 360 run to the driver side on the radiator and the outlet on the bottom of the radiator on the passenger side?

That's what I have now with my slant six, I think I have a v8 radiator in there.

Thank you.
Pass bottom inlet/top drivers outlet actaully. 70 and up v8 a body are that way,including the 360.
Slants are also passenger side inlet and can be center left or right outlet throughout the years. It really depends on the platform they go in.
If the radiator core spans the entire opening...you might have a v8 core radiator.

OK, I believe it is a v8 radiator, later model with square tank. It's a performance build SL6. I will likely have to add cores to the radiator for the 360 mag as it will likely have 350-375 hp.

It's likely cheaper to have someone recore the radiator than to buy an aftermarket one, any thoughts on that? I don't like aluminum radiators, I've not had good luck with them; I want to go with OEM style with copper/brass cores.

-
Back