360 stroker how much HP is picked up if everything else stays the same?

-
I can make crude comments about another person just as well, if not better, than you can. But then I would sink to your level & I am not prepared to do that.

If you cannot understand the simple analogy, it just shows how dumb you are....
Well, I've always had a problem understanding things when they are without merritt, and if you don't want to be called a name then don't characterize yourself as that name.
I'm still waiting for you to post how hard you've pushed a beehive spring, from the other thread.. maybe you can just post another unrelated simple analogy, keep repeating it and hope everyone just gets board and forgets about you..or put you ignore..
Real Aussies can handle the sledging and return serve,maybe your an import..LOL....

Last edited:
Keep reading the first eight words of your post above.....until the message sinks in.
By the way, smart guy, merit has one R & one T...
I am more than happy with my return of serve.

Well, I've always had a problem understanding things when they are without merritt, and if you don't want to be called a name then don't characterize yourself as that name.
I'm still waiting for you to post how hard you've pushed a beehive spring, from the other thread.. maybe you can just post another unrelated simple analogy, keep repeating it and hope everyone just gets board and forgets about you..or put you ignore..
Real Aussies can handle the sledging and return serve,maybe your an import..LOL....

when I was younger I got the board across the butt pretty often. Now I just get BORED. Lol
And trust me I can’t laugh at anyone about spelling. Spellcheck sends me threatening letters.

By the way, smart guy, merit has one R & one T...
Oh no, it's the Spell Police...
That's why I'm a mechanic and not a Teacher..
I'm not afraid to say I make the odd fuckup here and there, that's why I don't point out others transgressions when I see them.
That will THEN require some fine tuning of the ign system & carb to make every thing work in unisyn.
By the way, it's spelt unison..
If the best you can do is point out a spelling mistake, and think that makes all the difference to someones understanding of a subject, the validity of their argument, or their intelligence, then you're pretty lame..
Game, set and match..

Last edited:
"Same heads, cam, carb, headers, gears, vert, etc." All these thing will work different with different displacements, rod ratio's, torque, rpm etc.. so it could these part's we're just more suited to the 418.

maybe, but frankly I think the 10 to 1 360 ran better for what It was than the 418. 11.26 at 118 + is gettin it in a 3350 pound car
So if anything, the 418 underachieved, not the 360

-
Back