383 4spd Dart Sport

-

John judd

Reaction score
I'm building a B engine 4spd car and want to buy headers that fit inside the frame rails that will allow me to use the stock bell crank. Do they exist and if so who makes them?

Last edited:
I run TTI 1 3/4" headers on my 383 4 speed Dart. I had to run their z bar. The stock z bar can be used if you but the headers from Schumacher (sp?). He the guy who sells the conversion mounts. You then can send them to the guy from Accurate Exhaust who modifies them to run stock z bar. By the time that was all said and done, you have about a grand in the headers or more with recoating. The TTI's are expensive too, but cheaper than the other route. Hope this help

I run TTI 1 3/4" headers on my 383 4 speed Dart. I had to run their z bar. The stock z bar can be used if you but the headers from Schumacher (sp?). He the guy who sells the conversion mounts. You then can send them to the guy from Accurate Exhaust who modifies them to run stock z bar. By the time that was all said and done, you have about a grand in the headers or more with recoating. The TTI's are expensive too, but cheaper than the other route. Hope this help
Thanks for the response. Im not rich but I do have target goals for this build so $1k to not cut my car up or have to go hydraulic is not out of the question. Thank you....

I don't run hydraulic either. Everything is stock except for the TTI z bar. Everything with the stock 4 speed setup is tight, but I wanted to run that because I felt a little intimidated changing ovef to hydraulic.

I don't run hydraulic either. Everything is stock except for the TTI z bar. Everything with the stock 4 speed setup is tight, but I wanted to run that because I felt a little intimidated changing ovef to hydraulic.
Cool thanks for your input.

-
Back