memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
About to pull the trigger on an oil pan for my 360 that is going in my 66 Valiant (Victoria)
post here and pm me if you have one you would like to sell and send to me here in
northeast Arkansas :coffee2: I do have paypal (wifie) Thank you FABO :coffee2:

I have a perfect stock stile milodon we just removed from a 360 motor. It is the gold finish will sell for $65.00 plus shipping. Here is what it looks like. you can always paint it.
PM sent

Sounds like you're having fun with your project Mike. It will be so fun when you get it done. You and Keith will have to get together and run em' off. lol tmm

Sounds like you're having fun with your project Mike. It will be so fun when you get it done. You and Keith will have to get together and run em' off. lol tmm
We have the same car and the same headers (Headman Hooker super comp fenderwell headers) I have a worked up 360 and he has a 340 :D that would make for a groovy FABO race for sure Mike :cheers:

we just took it out of an A body 67 dart the other day that had this 360 motor. we put a 340 in the car now and a 340 takes a different oil pan so we could not use it on the new motor. I am not sure out a 66 A Body

I will get $$ put in my wifes pay pal and have it ready :cheers: thank you blewbyu :color:

I have a car 360 oil pan at home but I'm not sure what number is on the bottom. I'm in Ga. right now, if you still need one when I get home I'll check it out for you.

Milodon 360 pan

Attachments

• car parts and tylers house 051.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 151
  • car parts and tylers house 052.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 140
  • car parts and tylers house 053.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 138
  • car parts and tylers house 054.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 142
  • car parts and tylers house 055.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 139
I have a perfect stock stile milodon we just removed from a 360 motor. It is the gold finish will sell for $65.00 plus shipping. Here is what it looks like. you can always paint it.
PM sent
Awaiting shipping cost :color: $$ in my wifes pay pal

Thank you for the oil pan blewbyu, your user name sounds like a name for a cool Arkansas swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back