Claydart

MOPAR to the very bones
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,
It seems that the site reverted back a couple of months and, while I do have most of the info that was given to me, I might need some addresses sent to me through PMs. I will re-post all the pictures of the stuff that I made for any future interest. Thanks

Here are some that are completed. most of these have been spoken for, but don't despair, I can indeed make more. Also if someone has a specific color combo, I can do that as well with the colors that I have on hand, or can order.
IMG_4283.JPG
IMG_4284.JPG
IMG_4282.JPG
IMG_4285.JPG
IMG_4286.JPG
IMG_4287.JPG
IMG_4288.JPG

Sorry, not yet. Yours was one of the addresses that I did not write down before the site was deleted back to June. If you send me your address again I will try and get it out tomorrow morning.

The air cleaner nuts are $10.00 plus shipping. I know it sounds like a lot but there is a lot of work (standing around the printer to insert nut and change colors) but they are pretty cool. And shipping should be pretty cheap.

Those wing nuts are awesome, nice job! What are they made of? Can you custom make different ones?

Yes I can, to a certain degree. All those that I have showing are all custom made. Did you have a design in mind? They are made of different types of plastic, or ABS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back