-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyB

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
This picture is a representation of finished product. I will have a finished one soon to post picture of.
These are high quality professionally done 3D printed with state of the art printers. Made in the USA
Also they are NOT made from an injection mold where you have defects. Unlike others I've seen and dealt with.
I am satisfied with the prototype that I am willing to stake my reputation and name on these.
I will take pre orders now but rest assured, these are very good quality reproductions of the original lens. If you wish to wait on ordering that’s totally understandable. BUT don’t miss out. I’ve got other products to run after this initial run.
My open for business sale cost on these is $65.00 per lens. That includes shipping in the USA. I can start shipping in two weeks time. First come first served.
Personal messages only and I take PayPal either friends and family or if you are unsure pay with the protection plan, just YOU add the difference

673CB192-7224-4990-B518-66AFE8C7FEF6.jpeg

I don’t personally but I rented some commercial property to a couple that do.
Right now it’s 1964-65 reverse lens, then brake light lens upper red, then on to the 1966 rear lens then some Dart items

so, you are selling a product you do not have, which, if you had it probably wouldnt be DOT approved anyway ?

this sounds kinda sketchy

No worries bud,
They are in the final stages. And it’s not “sketchy”
And of course they are not DOT approved, I said they are replicated.
Have a good day

I'd like to see a finished product. Mine are so hazed you can't even see through them, not to mention whomever drilled them out to put bullet casing butts as the center just glued mine back in with RTV. What material are you using to 3D print them?

I'd like to see a finished product. Mine are so hazed you can't even see through them, not to mention whomever drilled them out to put bullet casing butts as the center just glued mine back in with RTV. What material are you using to 3D print them?

IMG_1520.jpeg

IMG_1468.jpeg

IMG_1470.jpeg

IMG_1458.jpeg

IMG_1451.jpeg

Cool project! How about a flash photo of the lens so we can see if the red reflector works? Reflectors are very difficult and tricky to make them so they actually do their job, even using legit tooling and production techniques. As far as pricing goes…Wellllllll…

I think he wants you to cut your flash on your telephone on so it will illuminate the red part of the lens

I'm professionally a vehicle lighting expert. If someone were to ask me if these reflectors work adequately, I'd have to say a quick and hard no. Those reflectors have a very important job to do; they handle a large chunk of the burden of making your car conspicuous enough to keep you out of crashes.

Please don't feel badly; as I say, making retroreflectors (reflex reflectors) that work is not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back