4 " bolt pattern weld draglites???

-

mikebee

now's the new later...
Reaction score
recently a friend of mine told me he has seen a set of sbp weld draglites....has anyone here seen,had or still have a set?

I would like to know if they exsist and if they do I'd like to have a set.

No, they do not exist.
There might be some knock off imitations out there, possibly.

No, they do not exist.
There might be some knock off imitations out there, possibly.
Thats what i was afraid of.the guy that told me he's seen a set before isn't known for stretching the truth so it made me wonder.

Is this somthing you know for sure?and how?
I was fairly young when weld draglites came out but it was one of my favorites....but couldn't afford em.

Thanks

IMG_20180429_191949.jpg
I have a pair of Weld Draglites that are 5 lug 4" bolt pattern. They are Weld Wheels and not knockoffs. I bought them used at the Indy Mopar Swap Meet this year (2018) so I don't know if they may have been special order or whatever. I will say, I've been trying to find a pair for the front and haven't seen any others. The search goes on. The center caps did not come with the wheels and the pictured one is a piece I already had.

Last edited:
View attachment 1715173423 I have a pair of Weld Draglites that are 5 lug 4" bolt pattern. They are Weld Wheels and not knockoffs. I bought them used at the Indy Mopar Swap Meet this year (2018) so I don't know if they may have been special order or whatever. I will say, I've been trying to find a pair for the front and haven't seen any others. The search goes on. The center caps did not come with the wheels and the pictured one is a piece I already had.
mystery solved!

I’ve never seen Draglites in sbp, pretty cool.... ...I have 15x3 1/2 & 15x7 1/2 convopros sbp.

Last edited:
-
Back