4 more days

-
You poor bastard!!! :angry7:

Ever wonder why you both get along so well? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT MARRIRED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! :stop::stop:

Congratulations however!

lol!

Congratulations and best wishes!

Are you two planning to go anywhere on a honeymoon?

For our Honeymoon her mother is taking the kids for the weekend. Thats about it. We had a bigger wedding planned but had to cancel do to lack of funds, we moved it to December and cut costs down but unfortunately no extra cash is still no extra cash so were going real small.

Were going to the Town Hall in the morning and having friends and family over later in the day.

Congratulations Adam:cheers: .Me and my Michelle have been together 7 years and been married almost 5
I hope you have a great day for your wedding and also years of good health to grow old together.:thumblef:

I think a bachelor party in the blue foam for Adam is needed he he =P~
Congrat's Adam, I got married in my fathers house 30 years ago and went home, Saved a tun of money and took a four day week end.:cheers:

Congrat's to you Adam.:cheers: Condolances to you Michelle,:sad11: Just kidding.

I hope you have a long and happy life together.:love7:

Jack

best of luck to you.......never been a fan of weddings, I think going to see the Judge and having a few friends over afterwards is a great way to go....:cheers:

best of luck to you.......never been a fan of weddings, I think going to see the Judge and having a few friends over afterwards is a great way to go....:cheers:

Im perfectly fine with doing it this way myself, LOL

Thank you everyone,

First, a sincere congratulations!

Second, at least your already passed the dreaded "seven year itch".

Lastly, you poor bastard.

;-)

don't forgret to write "finally just married" on the dart and drive around town in it! lol congrats !

You poor bastard!!! :angry7:

Ever wonder why you both get along so well? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT MARRIRED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! :stop::stop:

Congratulations however!

lol!

Exactly. Why ruin a good thing? Remember once you slip that ring on her finger....... SHE OWNS YOU!!!!!!! :bootysha::toothy7::violent1:

Congrats. All the best to both of you. And don't EVER forget your anniversary! lol

Congratulations Adam & Michelle !
Hope you have a long and happy life together.

" Ive decided to register at Mancini Racing"

Now I've been living with My girlfriend for 3 years now but that's given Me pause to think about changing our marital staus LOL !

Congrats Adam & Michelle! You have a great girl there, Adam!
My best to the MRS!

George

Just three more day's Adam 8) Michelle you better keep a close eye on your man, We are dropping buy to take him away from you for a few hours :cheers:
You know you are getting married on the 30th anniversary of Canada's largest all Mopar show, MoParfest don't cha 8).

Yep I still say a Bachelor party is in line for Adam some where. :-$:-$:-$

24hrs to go. Bachelor party is tonight in the Chat room then we will cruise over to the Blue Room. BYOB.

I beter gather some party pictures and a song or two =P~:rock:

Good Luck Adam.
Congratulations Michelle.
You guys will do great. You have been together long enough to know how to make it last.

-
Back