4 sp console carpet

-

crycho

Reaction score
does anyone have pic's of how the original carpet looks for a 4 speed console car. I am missing the carpet on my console and don't know the shape or how far the carpet runs down the hump and 4 speed tunnel. Any pic's would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

I dont have any pics but on my 73 it still had the console carpet intact. I got the console carpet from Rockauto and it was a dead match for the original in shape. I think it was made by ACC.
1973 DODGE DART 5.6L 340cid V8 Center Console Trim | RockAuto

If your thinking of cutting it out yourself, I wouldnt bother. Its worth it to buy because it is molded where it wraps around and it makes the fit much better.

I dont have any pics but on my 73 it still had the console carpet intact. I got the console carpet from Rockauto and it was a dead match for the original in shape. I think it was made by ACC.
1973 DODGE DART 5.6L 340cid V8 Center Console Trim | RockAuto

If your thinking of cutting it out yourself, I wouldnt bother. Its worth it to buy because it is molded where it wraps around and it makes the fit much better.

I agree. Just ordered one from RockAuto. I think it was like $30 - $40.

does anyone have pic's of how the original carpet looks for a 4 speed console car. I am missing the carpet on my console and don't know the shape or how far the carpet runs down the hump and 4 speed tunnel. Any pic's would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
thanks guys, does anyone reproduce that fiberglass piece on the side console that screws to the console on 4 speeds?

-
Back