-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BooGTS

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
If anyone local-ish to Michigan is parting out or has a known good or rebuilt 4 speed with pedals, clutch, flywheel and prop shaft, let me know! Thank you,

Looking for 64-66, 67-72 or 73-76? Different pedals, for example, on all 3. You could make a 64/65 ball and trunnions 833 work on the later years

Looking for 64-66, 67-72 or 73-76? Different pedals, for example, on all 3. You could make a 64/65 ball and trunnions 833 work on the later years
I'm such a newb with these older cars - whatever would bolt into a 67 and have a 1:1 4th gear.

What engine? Bell housings are different for /6, small block and big block.

Brewers Performance has "kits" but not cheap. You could probably truck on down to the Mopar Nats in Columbus and piece together most of what you need. Or Carlisle.
You most likely should buy a new clutch.

What engine? Bell housings are different for /6, small block and big block.

Brewers Performance has "kits" but not cheap. You could probably truck on down to the Mopar Nats in Columbus and piece together most of what you need. Or Carlisle.
You most likely should buy a new clutch.
340 engine. I'm hoping to find someone with a complete setup. I can see collecting parts here and there getting to be a disaster.

Bought semi-complete setup. I'm sure I'll have a few things I'll need, but consider this thread closed. Thanks to all who responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back