[Found!] 4 speed tunnel hump

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What year? 71-74 have the indents for the floor mount cassette. 75-76 have a different floor pan for the cat.

The new humps are not made correctly. They used a hump the had the hole cut incorrectly for a super shifter for the pattern. Don't forget to weld that slot up if using one. I bought a new one the used are always rusted thin at the floor

What year? 71-74 have the indents for the floor mount cassette. 75-76 have a different floor pan for the cat.

The new humps are not made correctly. They used a hump the had the hole cut incorrectly for a super shifter for the pattern. Don't forget to weld that slot up if using one. I bought a new one the used are always rusted thin at the floor
Looking for a 4 speed hump for 67-74 A Body.

I have different years used cut out of cars. I even have a new reproduction. That is why I asked what year and gave you the info so you would know there is a difference. I usually get $30 plus ride for a used one. Seeing you reported my post I see you are not interested. Good luck. Steve

I have different years used cut out of cars. I even have a new reproduction. That is why I asked what year and gave you the info so you would know there is a difference. I usually get $30 plus ride for a used one. Seeing you reported my post I see you are not interested. Good luck. Steve
I didn’t report your post. I responded to your question. I don’t understand how that offended you.

9390AAC3-132E-40CF-8F37-B4C09003E638.png

That "Report" button/word is on every post in every thread on the board. I've never used it, but I think that is what you would use if you wanted to report the exact post for whatever reason.

If you look on a post that you personally made, it says "Report Edit Delete"

Call Brewer's. They have them from time to time. Just because it says they're out doesn't mean they may not have updated their site yet.
I just gave them a call, nothing in stock. Thank you for the tip, searching theirclearance section and I found a good deal on a clutch!

Last edited:
That "Report" button/word is on every post in every thread on the board. I've never used it, but I think that is what you would use if you wanted to report the exact post for whatever reason.

If you look on a post that you personally made, it says "Report Edit Delete"
I just don’t understand why he thinks I reported his post?

I sent you a message, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back