400 low buck dont give a

-
Well guys I'm home again in the shop and would someone like to guess what I'm trying to do tonight ..lol picture coming when I get in the house....

im trying to post pictures but cant seem to get them up right now...im trying to figure out out the mounts motor is in had the motor on the mounts but its not lining up on 1 side ......I have the transdapt mounts to go from small block to big so im still working on it to get it installed then I can button things up and install the deep pan .....but ill keep trying to get the pictures up...

:blob::blob::blob::blob::happy1::happy1::happy1:

Pics pics pics. Glad to see you making some progress. Good luck

i don't know why I cant post the pics ..I sure could use some help if I can get them to load..any of you guys have the enginswap mounts in a 70 abody from small block to big block ..if so can you shot a pic of both sides so I can get a idea of how they lay...I know I have the transdapt but there acnt be much difference in them ..thanks

I am posting these pictures for earthmover. They are his pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 400
Looks like everyone has said what I was gonna say, no need to comment. Have fun!

anybody got a idea of how th should go..ive tried a few times ...

Yeah soak them a few days in the parts washer...imma try get up there 1 day coming week Bob. ..I'll be in Smithfield the weekend my friends wife passed from cancer

ok guys got the motor in today as it should be ..had to put the trans to the motor and get my brother and son to help.....now I have a new question for the guys that have done this ....on the front of the k there is a lip it hits the oil pan a little do you guys have to cut the lip off ..I had to notch it a little for my small block oil pan ..its hitting the stock pan a little ..right now im just test fitting and making sure of the clearance I have ..I have a stock oil pan that I cut and added to the sump to deepin it by about 3 inches so I know its going to hit the deep pan....also will have to make a spacer bout a 1/4 to use under the pads...but other then that its pretty much in ...

top pic is of deep pan and next pic is of motor sitting in its place...looks like a old beat up motor don't it ..loli plan to paint it again once I change the pan and get the trans done and ready for the final install but now I see how it works and go im ready ..

do know why I post a pic this week and couldn't last week ..smh

thanks 360 for helping me out ...im going to try to get this thing done...I just saw it had 15 pages ..man hope it works out with all the people watching ....

Keep plugging away,sometimes you need to just step away and then come back to it with a clear head.You,ll get er done!:D

-
Back