408 Air Cleaner Decal/Sticker?

-

Hyper72Valiant

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a 408 Air Cleaner decal/sticker? Here is the look I am looking for but with the background Chrysler Blue and of course with a 408 instead of the 400:

Please let me know if anyone carries this or can make it, should look killer on my air cleaner!

Suggest you contact FABO member ChallengerGary and see if he can do this for you and what the cost might be.

I ended up having a local company whip a decal up for me, it looks pretty good! I have a question though, on that decal in my first post, is the border a silver or a chrome? I can't find a good enough image to answer my question. Any out there with this style of decal care to answer this question?

Here is a picture of how the 408 decal turned out! I had it made locally, I think it was worth the money. What do you guys think?

Looks great, dunno how much you ended up paying, but it looks really good.

Now we need 416s too, anyone on the board make these? I would rather pay a FABO member...:)

I am glad you guys like it! It is different, I had to have it in blue :) It turned out just how I had pictured it. I will not say the price...good thing is that if I need another print it will cost me a lot less since the design work is already done :) djwhog, FABO members Dusterdude72 and ChallengerGary were recommended to me in the earlier posts...send them a message and see if they can set you up with one :)

What was the name of the shop and their phone number that did your 408 sticker??
Thanks

I don't offer these types of decal, just stripes.

BTW - Just curious, how much did they charge you for that in total?

I had to pay for them to do the graphic work and to print it, so I am not sure how much it would cost just to print it...I can tell you that it didn't cost me more than $100 ;) I paid a lot for the decal, but I wanted it really bad! I love opening up the hood and seeing that in there!

my local window-tint lady just bought a printer to do that kind of stuff- I could ask her about doing something like that (I can do the design part of it no problem, as long as she can handle my file types).

so what does it cost you to get another one in orange? Seems like you could photoshop something like a 340 decal to make a 403 (std bore 360 X 4") and then just email the .dwg .psd or .tif file to a printer with the right silver paper?? Let me ask my sis...

Check this out:Sis did it in about 5 minutes over the net from a pic of a 340 sticker. Im seeing if she can do some more aligned ones and I got a screenprint guy that owes me. 403, 408 and 416's.. well see. He said printing on mylar foil is a little more, how about just a gray background? Hmmmm......

Attachments

• Stevesticker.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 666
I know I'm a few years behind on this post but I need a couple of 416 decals if they can be made. Please let me know ASAP and what the cost and shipping would be. Thanks........

-
Back