408 pie tin decal

Reaction score
I recently installed a different (big chrome) air cleaner on my duster and I don't like all the bling it has
do you carry a decal for the pie tin that reads "408 four barrel", like the 340s used to come with ?

45_35.jpg

Mr Gorsky

I know words, I have the best words...
Reaction score
Yep, madlizard is the guy I got this one from.

I sent him a PM...even though the thread was old, he still had some stock of them.

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
I printed these before on light magnetic white photopaper, but the real deal is screen printed on brushed metalized foil. you cant print white that easily on an inkjet onto that metallic media.

Reaction score
Yep, madlizard is the guy I got this one from.

I sent him a PM...even though the thread was old, he still had some stock of them.
did he mention if he had the round ones as well ?
those are the ones I like bests

I printed these before on light magnetic white photopaper, but the real deal is screen printed on brushed metalized foil. you cant print white that easily on an inkjet onto that metallic media.

I seem to remember from ages ago, when I made my own decals for model cars, that there is such a thing as an "alps" printer, which actually prints white ink

Mr Gorsky

I know words, I have the best words...
Reaction score
did he mention if he had the round ones as well ?

I don't recall, sorry. I must have had this one for a while, madlizard hasn't been online this year. If he has his forum settings set, he'll get an email if you PM him.

Phoenix.....I think there is an opportunity here for 408, 410, 416 pie tin decals ;)