-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DFootCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
This engine has been out at machine shop forever ( my fault not there's ) since then I have acquired the 383 I'm am using for the Dart and also have a 440 project . Long story short I have no use for this any more so if someone could use it I am only looking for my bill total ( 583.00) plus a hundred and change so that comes to 700.00 dollars . I am in Friday Harbor which is in Washington State near Canada border Vancouver Island . Engine has been tanked and magma flux . Bore is cleaned and check but not bored out since I never bought pistons . Crank is turned 0.010 both mains and rod journals plus conn rods are cleaned prepped and ready . I do have the heads and other parts but they are in there natural ( grease, crud n rust ) state .

IMG_0332.JPG

IMG_0330.JPG

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

Which heads ? is there an intake setup included and if so which one ? I'll ask around here in Victoria one of my buddies might want it for one of their projects , or theres a couple of old letter car guys who are running the 413 still , are you offering to make a trip to the island ? LOL .

Which heads ? is there an intake setup included and if so which one ? I'll ask around here in Victoria one of my buddies might want it for one of their projects , or theres a couple of old letter car guys who are running the 413 still , are you offering to make a trip to the island ? LOL .
I have the heads but no intake . I think the BC ferry is still running from Friday Harbor to Sydney . I will look tonight at what else is on the shelf for this engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back