-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMM

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The time has come to sell my latest EQ headed smallblock. This engine was built for the 2012 EMC (EngineMasters Challenge). It features:

10.3 compression (91 pumpgas no problem)
Eagle 4340 4" crank
Scat I beam rods
Icon dish forged pistons .07"
360 block, short fill, studded, line honed, decked, plate honed etc....
EngineQuest heads ported extensively-2.08" 1.60" flow 303-304 cfm @ .600"
Eddy SV
T&D 1.5 shaft rockers
Custom Comp cam 250/252 @.05" .663"/.590" hydraulic roller
Scorpion hydraulice roller lifters

A couple of notes: This engine will be featured in an upcoming issue of Popular HotRodding Magazine. It was disassembled for the photo shoot and as such needs to be reassembled for no additional charges of course.
This engine does not exhibit the power drop off above 5500 rpm that most 4" stroke small blocks with "small" heads usually experience.
The asking price is $8000.00 with no EZE-EFI or carb, those would be extra.
This engine is located in Eastern Ontario Canada. Here's some additional reading with info. http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=7369324&page=0&fpart=2&vc=1 J.Rob

Attachments

• 7385626-EMC41750.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 626
There are plenty of goodies I haven't mentioned, such as:
PAC 1255 beehive springs with matching retainers + locks
SuperVictor that was plenum ported
All oiling mods done to block, cap and pump-including thrust mod that was featured in the recent issue of EngineMasters mag (in fact those are photos I took in my shop for the article)
The list goes on and on, this is a NICE engine that could use a serious owner to appreciate it fully. J.Rob

You can not mention a "thrust mod" on here without some enlightenment. Do tell!

"Thrust Mod" I know what you may be thinking and it has nothing to do with anyones pelvic area.

Extremely simple. I drill a small hole .062" at an angle through the bearing and the main saddle so the hole intersects the main feed. This provides a rear thrust face pressure feed to prevent thrust bearing and or crank failure.

I have done this many times and it seems to really keep those surfaces in perfect shape. Thanks for asking Mike. J.Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back