440 6 pac fuel injection

-

DaveNH

Reaction score
Thinking about putting a 6 pac efi on my 440 this winter and wondering how many have done it and what they used ? Prob cons and how did you like or dislike it
Interested in getting some input before I start
Thanks Dave

I know that fitech has one there is someone else but fitech's looks to fit the air cleaner and the other dosn't, or you can get one of mine, Not fuel injected but I make them out of 3-500's or 2-500's and a 350 in the middle all have pumps and work very well. I just set up a set of 3-500's on a 540 with 500HP NOS in a 48 power wagon, sent a set to Hawaii and a set to Australia, here's a picture of a set for a small block with a 350 center.

IMG_3155.JPG

Thinking about putting a 6 pac efi on my 440 this winter and wondering how many have done it and what they used ? Prob cons and how did you like or dislike it
Interested in getting some input before I start
Thanks Dave

My car has a Shaker hood that hides my Six Pack. I never remove it at car shows, and it is very difficult to see those beautiful carbs. The point I am getting at is that when I switch to fuel injection, I will run a single 4bbl manifold & throttle body to avoid the use of multiple throttle bodies.

It is less complicated and all I will need to do is make a modified air filter base.

Brian6pac, I am interested in picking up one of your 500cfm center carbs from you. How much do you want for one?

I already have the DC, side-hung carbs with accelerator pump on my car. They are the best!

-
Back