[SOLD] 440Source Stealth Heads. New / Un-used. Factory. 5 years old.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rice Nuker

Let the Coal Roll!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Fabo.

I bought a set of Aluminum 440 source Stealth heads about 5 years ago from 440source. They are not used and are all original.

Wishful thinking that I would be running BB power in short order. Not happening for me and I am putting the 360 back in.

750 bucks - firm. You pay shipping.

I am outside Jackson CA in case you want to look up shipping on Fed Ex or USPS. I have plenty of packing material and boxes so physical protection of hardware will be top notch. If you want them insured, figure that into the shipping cost. O:)

Pick up available too / can be arranged.

Been sitting out of the box on the top shelf in my shop, sprayed with wd40 a few times. Low humidity where I live so very little specks of rust on steel parts.

Pay Pal accepted. PM me. Thanks for looking. I will post pics if anyone is interested.

Good price but with shipping not that much less than new ones that have a warranty and better comp valve locks (keepers) any gauranties or as is I may be in line

Here are some pics. Like I said, they have been sitting on a shelf for several years. A few bugs, dust and minor rust specs. Also, there is a serial on one of the heads that I saw: djx8j104 So if you want to know the exact production date, you may be able to get it from 440source.

Attachments

• DSCN0172.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 301
  • DSCN0173.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 286
  • DSCN0175.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 332
  • DSCN0176.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 299
  • DSCN0182.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 309
PP or MO? If you like PP I will need an email address. You should have a few PM's in your mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back