-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Well, it's tax refund season again so I'm looking for some manual transmission parts. I want to convert my '65 slant car to a stick, and I'd like the parts for a V8 too (plans for down the road). So here's what I'm looking for:
For '65 Barracuda:
floor hump
Pedal assembly
Clutch pedal linkage rod & grommet
Bell crank (Z bar)
Frame pivot bracket (is this same as later A?)
Shifter assembly & mounting bracket
Manual trans crossmember and mount (is this same as auto?)

From later A/F body:
A-833OD transmission (iron or aluminum - prefer aluminum)
Slant 6 OD bellhousing
Slant 6 fork
Slant six flywheel
V-8 OD bellhousing
V-8 clutch fork
V-8 flywheel

All parts need to be servicable and I'd prefer to have all the '65 parts come from one vehicle and include all the hardware, etc. or might be willing to take an entire car. Let me know what you have and how much. Also willing to trade labor or parts.
thanks in advance!

I have a 273 - 318 - 340 External balanced Flywheel for sale.
$ 50.00 + Shipping to you.
Was in working condition when removed from 72 Duster.
Pictures if need be.
Thanks

moper i think my dad has a 6cly bellhousing ,flywheel and clutch fork. it also has clutch and pressure plate don't know if there any good though. i will talk to him and pm you a price

iv got internal balanced flywheel for s/b ..50 plus shipping from antioch cal..if interested ill send you pics..j

moper i think my dad has a 6cly bellhousing ,flywheel and clutch fork. it also has clutch and pressure plate don't know if there any good though. i will talk to him and pm you a price

Thanks 451. I'm hoping this is the bell for the OD and the later flywheel, correct?

it came out pick-up i think a 84 i could be wrong though i think he might have the alum. od with long tail shaft to i don't know if you would be interested in that to. i'll talk to him tonight about some prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back