5.7 rebuild manual

-

Elwood blues

Reaction score
Looking for a rebuild manual for gen 3 hemi's. I have mine from a 2005 ram apart and almost done cleaning it but i'm looking for something to kinda walk me through and have all the specs ill need for it. Any suggestions?

20181107_112906.jpg
This book has torque sequence and specs.

What I need more than just a "rebuild manual" is a comprehensive guide to parts interchange over the years in the same vein as 273-318-340 etc IE between engine sizes, head series, and chassis platform. It seems to me to be a dizzying array, especially up here "in the sticks."

The first book shown has a pretty good break down of parts interchange and describes changes over the years. That may be the strongest thing about it.

Having said that.....Shepard's writing style drove me crazy. It's like he wrote a paragraph here, put it aside, and wrote another paragraph then it got thrown together in the end to make a book. He sometimes repeats the EXACT same phrasing 3 times on the same page.
Whoever the editor was did a terrible job. F, failed the course. It could probably be condensed by 50%.
But it does contain good info.

Would you mind sharing your PDF version. My work computer is blocking the engine builders web site, so I can't do it myself.

Thanks

See if this works "file is too large." Can you receive a 12mb file via email? Send me a PM
Del

I can give you a good email address that will work, but your inbox is full, so it won't let me start the conversation.

I can give you a good email address that will work, but your inbox is full, so it won't let me start the conversation.

See if I can reduce that...........I see the software on this site continues to suck, and I ain't payin Joey any more money. See if that works now, OK?

See it this works.

Attachments

• R‎ebuilding the 5.7 Hemi.pdf
    939.9 KB · Views: 515
I remember how I did this. If you set up your printer software right, you can "print" to a pdf. You simply load the web page tell it to "print" and select "print to pdf" instead of whatever physical printer you have

That worked thank you. Yes, you are right about the print function, but my printer didn't come that way, and I don't want to pay for Adobe Pro, so I always do it at work, until this....

Thanks,

-
Back