5.9 Earthquake In VA

-
First quake for me, working here in DC....catching a flight tomorrow am to FL into the storm ...... Sunday back to DC toward the storm

Need to plan my trips better..........

:protest: ANYONE HAVING AN END OF THE WORLD SALE AND WANT TO SELL THERE CARS FOR FOOD AND WATER?????? LOL
FELT IT PRETTY GOOD HERE LIGHTS WERE SWING IN CT.

Some of our family felt it in VT. I didn't feel it here in FL, but then it happened during one of our famous thunder storms so the ground was shaking from that already

This just in, pictures of the devastation near the Nation's capital.....we must go there and help, get FEMA on the horn

FF

Attachments

• 316243_2267131288115_1543549158_2411944_7126561_n.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 157
Felt it up here....I was on the phone in my garage reclining in a desk chair next to my Barracuda and all the sudden I heard metal banging. All my tools on my peg board were swaying side to side banging into each other and my Barracuda was bouncing up and down. Friggin' eerie....

felt here in Ontario, Canada also...broke my igloo :(

Word of caution to my east coast friends. When you have your next earthquake, especially if you are in a city do NOT run out into the street. Stay inside. Take cover.
A brick from 6 stories high will go right through your head. And glass falling from a high rise will make you mincemeat. Best to stay inside. I hope you all and your family are friends are safe. Yep..earthquakes will leave you rattled. Here in Cali we sleep through anything less than 6.0s. Start worrying when they get up to the 7s; especially when they come in waves of 4 and 5. Take care. Pretty tripping not knowing when its going to hit ain't it?:shock:

-
Back