-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67CudaBob

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I sold my A-body before I got to the upgrade.

I have the following parts to help execute a 5.9 (360) Magnum Swap into an 67-76 A-Body Mopar.

1999 5.9 Magnum with 102k miles - pulled from rear-ended, totaled truck. The Mopar guy I bought it from heard it run before he pulled it, and the cylinders are very clean with visible crosshatching. He also cleaned and painted the motor, as seen. Comes with 1999 5.9 Magnum EFI, (wiring harness, ECU, and accessories not pictured, but included). $350

LA360 car style oil pan and oil pickup (required to mount 5.9 Magnum into A-body) $75

New in box, Schumacher, quality motor mounts to mount 360 in A-Body. $125

(From A-body member Treblig) Specialty machined pair of high flow (2-1/4" outlets) exhaust manifolds for Magnum with custom down pipes and special washers (excellent work around rather than dealing with the install and clearance issues that comes with headers in A-Bodies.) Passenger side is a high flow Jeep Magnum manifold, machined/ported outlet to 2-1/4". Driver side is a 340 naturally 2-1/4" outlet. $400

Quality Engine Stand and Quality Engine Hoist/Lift $200

Individually $1,150
Buy whole package $950 firm

Local pick up only of engine, engine stand, and engine hoist

I will not sell any of the other items until the engine sells. Engine buyer has first right at the package deal. If you are interested in something less than the package, send me a PM with which items you want and I will keep them in the order received and if the motor buyer

Hugo, MN 55038 (20 minutes NE of Twin Cities)

Thanks for looking
Bob in MN

360.jpg

EFI.jpg

Manifolds 2.JPG

Pan & Pickup.jpg

Motor Mounts.jpg

Engine Hoist.jpg

Interested in motor mounts- can you tell me what year A-body are the mounts for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back