5.9l magnum runs 9.88 @136 non stroker!!

-

motorcitymagnum

Reaction score
hey Fella's, happy day after father's day
i have posted my combo under non ported head quickness and 10sec combo. section.
set a goal to have 9 sec magnum and i finally did it. usually i keep to myself but very happy about times. magnums can run!!!!
IMG_0622.JPG

Nice plate setup. I love the dedicated nitrous fuel supply. How big of a shot did it take to get to 9.88? And 136mph is haulin the mail. What’s the car weigh?

Thanks guys for the interest and comments. In the next few days I will post details in racer forum under 9 sec builds. In the meantime I have listed details under unported head quickness and 10 sec builds if you search. 250 on the kit With a 1 second delay

I doubt I’m the only one who would love to see and hear it runnin
This is still a streetable car and has mufflers, so at the track it is pretty quiet. You would swear you are about to see it make a high twelve second pass judging by the sound. I have seen it in person a couple times now while he was making very low ten second passes. Nice guy, so very happy to see him accomplish the goal he had set. Congratulations.

This is still a streetable car and has mufflers, so at the track it is pretty quiet. You would swear you are about to see it make a high twelve second pass judging by the sound. I have seen it in person a couple times now while he was making very low ten second passes. Nice guy, so very happy to see him accomplish the goal he had set. Congratulations.
Thanks my friend! Went to Milan yesterday and made only 2 passes. 9.97@136 hottest part of the day. Second pass junk-driver error

-
Back