Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
Any part in the pic is $5. I will ship as inexpensive as I can, usually in USPS flat rate boxes and I will combine shipping to save you money. Don't have a Cuda any more so I'm selling it all. Make me an offer on it all if you want. Thanks, Woody.
20180225_165712.jpg

license plate lights, head light bucket, fb rear latch, heater cables, and mirrors are all sold.

Looking for a 31 tooth speedo gear # 2838931 Green

Pm sent,

Battery tray support bracket
Upper grille valance mount bracket above battery bracket in pic.
Rear Carpet sill plate
Heater control if still available.

Only parts still available are 7 1/4 shock plates, the 3 speedo gears, the timing cover tab and the 69 cuda tail light lens bezel.

ok. i have to package up stuff and get a shipping price for you. scares me. i remember it takes nothing to have ship priority to you. 4 lbs or over or 36 total inches if i remember right. I've sold quite a few items. $5 and $10 will do that. lol.

ok. i have to package up stuff and get a shipping price for you. scares me. i remember it takes nothing to have ship priority to you. 4 lbs or over or 36 total inches if i remember right. I've sold quite a few items. $5 and $10 will do that. lol.
Rear carpet sill plate if it’s still available.
Richard.

Want to close out this thread. Anybody want the 3 speedo gears and the timing marker for $15 shipped???

I'll take the speedometer gears if you still have them?

I'll message you with my email address to work out the payment details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back