(5) SBP 14x5.5 Steel Wheels

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea what it would cost to have them shipped to Florida?
I live in Norway, Europe but have an address in Florida where I could have them shipped.

What condition are they in?

Anders

are the wheels still available? if so can you send me the date codes and pics? also can you ship to Texas zip 77358
Thanks Ray Buckner

Hi guys. Thanks for the replies.. the wheels are still available. I've replied to all of the pms.

They are bare wheels, only. No tires, no caps. They are black, the paint is older. The buyer would prolly want to have them blasted and repainted. I'd call the paint driver quality. I went thru a pile of 8 of these wheels when I first bought them. I put each one of them on a ballancer & picked the best 5.

I will try to ad photos soon.. however I'm not home much. I working some OT & tryinmg to get my B van ready for an out of town show this weekend.

Where can I find the date code on them?

Thanks!

Put me in line for them also. The date code is next to the hole for the valve stem.

Thanks,
Craig

Attachments

• 4521982-1671548-WheelCodes.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,049
Sorry for the delay guys... here are a couple of photos.

009-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

There is one wheel that seems to be a little bit different in its markings.

* K14 2 13 @ the valve stem, 14 x 5 1/2 on the rim

The rest are more consistant how they are marked.

* unk 1 15 5.5 @ the valve, 14x 5 1/2, Canada, 10 1 on the rim

* M5 4 9 5.5 @ the valve, 14 x 5 1/2, Canada, 1 24 on the rim

* M2 6 16 5.5 @ the valve, 14 x 5 1/2, USA, 16 A on the rim

* unk 12 3 5.5 @ the valve, 14 x 5 1/2, Canada, D 3 12 on the rim

There are markings where I have "unk", I didn't want to risk ruining them by sanding any harder.

I would guess that shipping would be about $15 ea in the US (48 states)

Thanks!

Good Morning,

Do you still have these 5 wheels for sale? I know I might be a bit late but I thought I'd at least ask.
If you do- by any chance do you know what the backspacing is?

Frank

I have a full set of 5 small bolt pattern 14" x 5.5" steel wheels that I no longer need.

$250.00

located in Front Royal, Va. 22630

Hello,

Do you still have these wheels? I am interested in 2 of them if you do and would be willing to separate them. I am at 60085. So what might shipping be?

Please let me know.

Dave

This is an old thread, however I do still have the wheels! I had put them away and had kinda forgotten about them.

They are still available. I will include shipping to anywhere in the US, 48 states only if they are purchased for the full asking price of $250.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back