50 years of Barracuda sticker...

-
Thanks Cliff, that is cool. But at the pace I'm going, I may should just wait for the 60 year one to be available.

Yea can you get me one too! I hope mine is finished before the 60 year decal comes out.
and
Tadams ... Thanks Cliff, that is cool. But at the pace I'm going, I may should just wait for the 60 year one to be available.

Okay... I'm an OLD GUY... I have to go for it NOW!!! Grrrrrr Note: I can only hope to Join you TWO for the 60th Anniversary of the Barracuda... Sticker!!!!

2014? Uh the barracuda was not produced that long. Should be 50 year anniversary. 1964-2014. Not sure what its trying to say. it makes it sounds like they have been produced for that long

2014? Uh the barracuda was not produced that long. Should be 50 year anniversary. 1964-2014. Not sure what its trying to say. it makes it sounds like they have been produced for that long

Not really... it just means 2014 is the 50 year anniversary of the introduction of the Barracuda !!!

Just like it was the 50th anniversary of the 426 HEMI...

Cliff, I'm with you on being old. I retired this year and seems I have less time to work on my car than I did when I was working.

Not really... it just means 2014 is the 50 year anniversary of the introduction of the Barracuda !!!

Just like it was the 50th anniversary of the 426 HEMI...

That's not the way it reads. It should have 50 year anniversary. I would have got one but it sounds like its been produced for 50 years.. Nice sticker though. Good idea..

That's not the way it reads. It should have 50 year anniversary. I would have got one but it sounds like its been produced for 50 years.. Nice sticker though. Good idea..

Whatever... I don't get that out of it... (and I did not design it, nor did the people who are selling it) The Barracuda is 50 years old... as is the 426 HEMI... 2014 is only mentioned as that is the year it TURNED 50 years Old !

To ADD "ANNIVERSARY" to the "small" sticker makes it too "wordy"

It's exactly like the original sticker, except it is made of vinyl (instead of printed) and now in a color of your choice!
Oh, And "slightly" larger... Original 2-13/16" circle diameter... Now 3" diameter...

I admit however, I poorly labeled this "Thread"... Sigh~

Here is a picture of the original... printed multi color on plastic tape is the best way I can say it... And translucent... I had it on my cuda for about a year and it was cheap looking... did not stand out either..

The Flat Black colored one (bottom picture) is the vinyl but it has it's protective paper over it as I'm not ruining a sticker just for this picture to see the size difference... Besides, it's for a friends cuda, it's not mine... so the color showing though is not like it really would be !!!

"IF"... any of you have ordered one, please post a picture of it on your 'cuda/Barracuda... I'm curious what other color combos might look like... And it may help others...

Hey, I'm trying here...

Attachments

• 50_Fish_b.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 205
Some of you who have ordered these should have them by now...??? Was hoping to see a few posted pictures of how the different vinyl colors look on your Barracuda's !!!

:usflag:

Last edited:
My car hasn't had the paint applied as of yet so really can't show how it looks

Some of you who have ordered these should have them by now...??? Was hoping to see a few posted pictures of how the different vinyl colors look on your Barracuda's !!!

:usflag:
I ordered 2 thanks Cliff. But being an Aussie they will take a while to get here. And one I'm sending back to my mate in Fl anyway - ha!

-
Back