Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouth500

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
505 big block mopar $4500
4340eagle crank -esp rods with arp 2000 bolts- clevite bearings- arp stud mains-milodon hemi pickup-milodon 7qt pan-diamond dome full floating pistons with .990tooledwrist pins file fit rings cam is by bullet303-308 duration 640 lift with the 1.5 harlin sharp rockers on it comp cams rebuildable solid lifters
906 heads opened by hand at jersey cylinder head with 80 cc combustion chambers-comp cam springs and retainers-stainless 1piece swirl polished valves 2.19 1.81 from indythese heads flow and run great mopar m-1 intake matched to the heads msd pro billet distributer with 8mm wires mopar alluminum water housing with moroso water pump -marc 6 rib serpentine pullies and bracket mopar performance valve covers
this motor has 10 passes and runs perfect it put my 71 scamp 10.95 124 in the 1/4 short shifting at 6100 rpm i would never sell except I've had a bad family crisis and i need money for my babies.PLEASE NO BULLCRAP i cant handle it right now

What has been done to the block?Does it have a girdle or aftermarket caps?What kind of compression?Who did the rotating assembly?Thanks for the info.Add a photo may help you sell it.

some none needs to check this out! I `ve got that much in mine and it`s still on the engine stand! bob

yeah i got a hell of a lot more than that in it but like i said i need the money cause of my daughter any questions or concerns please contact me its for real i got pics of this thing and i garrentee your jaw will drop for that price

some none needs to check this out! I `ve got that much in mine and it`s still on the engine stand! bob

no kidding... im @ 12K and im missing rocker arms, headers, and odds and ends...

GREAT BUY!!

Attachments

• 512 Stroker (30).jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 522
of course today i put the same valve covers that 805 moparkid has on the pretty blue one but its a hell of a deal none the less i might be able to come up with the $4500 another way if no one is intrested but i know what he was saying there is close to $14,000 in this engine how u see it but i aint telling fellow mopar finatics anything they already dont know

505 still available? look's good, I'm interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back