50x70 Garage House - FULL TOUR and COST Breakdown

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Video Description -- No - its not me

Today I give you a complete tour of my pole barn garage and house. I tried to answer all the big questions I got from the house build video and also go through a complete cost breakdown. Hopefully this helps you if you're interested in building something like this for yourself. Please let me know in the comments if you have any additional questions!

I would tease my wife that I wanted a house with 10% living space and 90% garage !
Never happened....

I was looking at having one of these built 2 yrs ago. Wife actually suggested it. Although all the pole building people advertise it, no one would give a bid. One guy (Morton Building) flat out said he wasn’t interested. Also was told it’s difficult getting a loan as it’s so different the banks don’t know how to value it. Needed to buy 5 acres and get a ag building loan.

Nice! I could live there. Without my wife of course! She would never go for a place like that. LOL

Last edited:
what movie was that set-up in...the guy had a coupe that in the end he sold and the cop that always harassed him bought???
my wife said it didn't matter if the house was condemned as long as it had a big garage.

-
Back