-
Status
Not open for further replies.

branded209

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking specifically for a 4 door, v8 interior isn't super important. Prefer a v8 but a solid 6 cyl car is ok.
specifics
in California preferred, no bad rust problems, running 318 or la preferred. driving is a MAJOR plus
Paint doesn't matter a solid frame and body are the most important. No full restorations please this is a project I have a vision for and I am not looking to pay tons of cash, would prefer it to be around 3 to 5k

one of the guys on here posted about a mopar horde for sale and i saw a 56 sitting in the back hopefully I get lucky and can find one for a good price

The reason for the 4 door specifically gentlemen, to explain the madness a bit is because of the shape and location of the rear door on a 4 door it's shaped to the rear quarter and inset has a good striker location for the latch. It makes for a much easier chop to have a smooth preexisting bottom outer lower section of the door than to cut it up and fab a flat 2 door section and make it looks like it belongs.

with some drawing out and measurements, a decent 2 door driver in the area would work as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back