Well I spent a solid 9 uninterrupted hours on the Demon, I got all kind of stuff done. The firewall is totally patched and welded out and the tunnel is welded out as well as the floor pan tunnel juncture replaced and patched and welded out. And got the frame rails upfront redone to accommodate the engine bay pipe bracing for holding up the gen 3 weight. I fabricated a bunch of patch pieces today. Not overly difficult but quite time consuming. The fire wall looked like Swiss cheese when I got the car. Next I will give all the welds some grinder love on any and all high spots. But I am done for the day. One tired old fat man right here!