6.4/8hp70 project 67 Barracuda

DionR

Reaction score
anybody know if DIYHemi is still around ?
I've emailed them some questions, never got a reply.
I see their "community forum" but seems to have mostly spam replies only....

I sold the 300 so I'm ready to get the parts I need to start rockin' on this thing !

Pretty sure they are. I know they changed their name to Sublime Technologies, but the website still comes up.

And they posted a video just 8 days ago on YouTube.

No idea how to help make contact though.

racerjoe

Reaction score
anybody know if DIYHemi is still around ?
I've emailed them some questions, never got a reply.
I see their "community forum" but seems to have mostly spam replies only....

I sold the 300 so I'm ready to get the parts I need to start rockin' on this thing !
They are still around. They recently changed their name to Sublime Technologies due to some potential copywrite problems using Hemi in their name. Although, you can still find their webpage by searching DIY Hemi. They are also present on social media.

BrianT

Let's go!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great project. I'll be following along. How about a picture of your car?

67moparfan

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I did message Sublime on IG last night and got some answers I needed.

I will try to get a pic of the car and post it ( nothing nice to look at for sure right now lol ) I haven’t touched the car in more than a decade ( except when we moved twice ). Been sitting in my back yard now since 2012 when we got this house.

67moparfan

Reaction score
Sounds like a great project. I'll be following along. How about a picture of your car?

Here’s a couple… dirty, neglected and needs to be driven again.

21A85221-AF80-4634-B036-372742AA3452.jpeg

A90FE1B5-ED8F-432B-8A06-CFC9941527EA.jpeg

67moparfan

Reaction score
does anyone have measurements for a stock radiator from a 2021-ish Charger? ( not sure what all years would be the same radiator )
I'm trying to see if I can use a stock 6.4 radiator, condenser and fan setup. ( I think I'll post this in the "Cooling" forum too )
I've asked a local Dodge dealer to save me one that gets replaced for whatever reason ( as long as its still one piece ) but havent got one yet.

I finally got the Holley oil pan, will be ordering the HDK system within the next few days and get the car into the garage now the holidays are over, so FINALLY going to get actually working on this thing !

DionR

Reaction score
does anyone have measurements for a stock radiator from a 2021-ish Charger? ( not sure what all years would be the same radiator )
I'm trying to see if I can use a stock 6.4 radiator, condenser and fan setup. ( I think I'll post this in the "Cooling" forum too )
I've asked a local Dodge dealer to save me one that gets replaced for whatever reason ( as long as its still one piece ) but havent got one yet.

Mopar Action magazine is doing two G3 swap builds and has shown a late model radiator in the front of one of them. They haven’t printed the article with the specifics though so no idea what they did to mount it or anything. But they sound pretty confident that it works.

toplscuda

Reaction score
This is a setup from a 2007. The only issue is if you try to use the factory transmission cooler the line outlets on the radiator are directly in line with the frame rail. I used the lower support from the donor also as it unbolts and cut it so it would not hang low. The lower support width matches the frame rails on the abody though

eb47ac1f-1804-4c70-a0ee-45dfd45f2736-jpeg.jpg

1caa719d-2c10-43e3-bf9b-da466e5b8e8c-jpeg.jpg