6 Drag race events in PA-MD-DE-VA-NJ 10.5, Drag Radial and the new Big Tire class!

-

King

Reaction score
Thought I'd post the RAM Racing events. I had a blast last year at two of the events I went to. Great group of racers. Only one Mopar showed up! For more info and rules go to www.ramracing.us. Hope to see you there!
Thanks King

"2006 Ram Racing Schedule"

Saturday April 29th
Virginia Motorsports Park
8018 Boydton Plank Road
Petersburg, VA 23803
804-862-3174 - Voice

Virginia Motorsports Park, Petersburg Va. Our second annual "North vs South Skirmish" will be hosted by one of the fastest tracks in the country in a head to head battle of RAW HP. Watch for a giant car count for the beginning of a great racing season.

Sunday, May 14th
Atco Raceway
Atco, NJ.

One of the finest area tracks to visit and race at: Hope you can all make it to our 2nd Annual "Motor Madness" and witness hardcore heads up racing at its finest.

Sunday, June 11th
Maryland International Raceway
27861 Budds Creek Road
Mechanicsville, Md. 20659
301-884-9833

Our First ever "All Motor Clash" will be hosted at one of the finest IHRA tracks in the country. Thanks to them for inviting us to come rumble at their facility.

Car show the night before Cecil July 14 for RAM Racers

Saturday July 15th
Cecil County Dragway
Rising Sun, Maryland
Cecil County Dragway
Track Info Hotline
410-287-6280

Our "home track" will host the 3rd Annual "Muscle Fest". Don't miss this one, this race always packs the stands. The racers will be mixing it up at the "Traction Capital of the East".

Sunday September 24th
US 13 Dragway
Delmar, Delaware
302-875-1911

The Fifth Session of the RRNA Shootout Series races at US 13 Dragway in Del Mar Delaware. Our first season saw one of the best starting lines in the country, so make plans to attend the 2nd Annual " N/A Clash"

Sunday October 22th
Mason Dixon Dragway
21344 National Pike
Boonsboro, MD 21713
1-301-791-5193

This year's "RRNA Shootout Season Finale" will be held at this new facility. A warm welcome will be sure to make our racers perform to the fullest at the final event of the season.

Is anybodythinking of going?
I would love to see more Mopars in the classes.
Thanks King

-
Back