6 Hours to Mopar Nats to find an Abody

-

Justin Angle

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone here has been to the Mopar Nationals in Columbus and if theres a pretty good selection of cars for sale at the car corral and if there usually priced pretty reasonably? Im just looking to buy my first mopar and looking for something within the 8-10 range preferably duster or barracuda and having a hard time finding anything close to St. Louis area so was going to see what I could find at the Mopar Nats coming up in August but wanted to make sure I have a good chance finding a decent deal on one before driving out there. Ive never been so any thoughts or suggestions would be great

Thanks

Justin

I bet you see some very nice ones, But I think they will be priced like a show car. You may make a deal though, money talks..especially on a Sunday afternoon.

In your price range you shoud be able to find a nice car. Maybe not at that show but dont be afraid to look nation wide. Lots of folks here will look at cars in their area for ya.

Okay. I guess I need to start looking in other states more. Thanks for the replies guys.

There will be plenty of cars for sale. You need to look at both the car corral and in the swap area. Most in the swap will need extensive work.
Walking in the show area you'll also find several with for sale signs.
Don't be afraid to ask if a car is for sale if you see something you like.
I've had people make an offer on both of mine several times even though they're not for sale. However, if I ever hear the right number, they'll have a new home.
Even if you don't find what you're looking for, you'll get an idea of whats out there.
Mopar Nats is a great show and well worth the drive.

The Nats corral is large, and there are deals to be had. Prices at the Nats have come down in recent years, and as Gunbunny says, there’s many more cars there that aren’t in the corral but are for sale as well!

Ok cool. I better go then. It'd be better than driving states away just to look at 1 car. It sure looks like a cool time even if I don't find anything. Thanks for the info

-
Back