-
Status
Not open for further replies.

208Dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Alright folks, just pulled my complete K member from 1970 Dart swinger. Original slant 6 K member Complete with front radiator brace, drum brakes, control arms, steering linkage, steering box....etc Want it gone and out of my shop. Located in Lewiston Idaho. $200 for the assembly, pickup only. OBO

Also have a box of "disc brake conversion" parts that came with the car. I see upper/lower control arms, spindles, rotors, and calipers in the box. $150 for this box. Surface rust on everything. Willing to package and ship everything. Actual shipping cost calculated for buyer. OBO

I also have a set of 4 original hubcaps. $20 + shipping. One of them has the center logo still on it. OBO

Also have 2 sets of Torsion bars (not pictured). One set is the original slant six set, another set is for RB V8 for the 1970 A body. Willing to ship these as well. $75 per set + shipping. Both sets aren't rusty and in Good condition. Can get pics upon request. OBO

Also have an 8 1/4 rearend complete with drum brakes and pinion snubber that came with the car. Was told it was correct year/width for 1970 A body. No idea on gear ratio or if it's a sure-grip. Rusty and dirty but seems functional. Haven't taken pics yet it's behind the house. $150 and local pickup only on this one.

discbrake.jpg

discbrake2.jpg

hubcaps.jpg

Kmember.jpg

Hey all,
Still have the hubcaps and front K member assembly, V8 torsion bars and disc brake setup is sold. Make me an offer.... Not much of a hoarder and would like the K member assembly gone, if it's not gone in a short while it'll likely go to scrap. Still have the slant 6 T-bars. Thanks

Mike

What are the numbers on the ends of the “RB V8” torsion bars? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back