$6000 1966 Dart wagon 360 4 speed

-
The hell yall say. Did yall even read it? That's a pretty cool car.

It's a 360, 4 speed OD, 340 exhaust manifolds and all in a cool *** wagon. That's a lot of car for the money.

Yup and don’t forget bout all the man hours to get to there. I’d drive wheels off it.

There's a lot more than $6000 worth of parts and labor in that car. Overpriced because it's a wagon? Cool ride for sure!

In our area if you offered 5500 cash and drove it away, you'd feel pretty good about it. 360, 4 speed, 8.75 rear end, the grunt work has been done :)

It's cool, and I love a wagon, but I don't see the retail being as high as $6k! I've got much more than that in my '64 Dart, which is also a 360/4spd with all the brakes and suspension upgraded, but I don't think it's worth $6k. Maybe $4k to the right guy.

neat car. still has issues but depending what kinda of shape its really in while standing in front of it the asking price isn't horrible. gotta start somewhere right? who thinks they are actually getting asking price for something they are selling? could probably show up with cash and walk away with it for a decent price.

Toss a bench seat back in and do some detailing... a few mechanical odds and ends...steelies and dog dishishes ( not a fan of Rallyes on 1st or 2nd gens) ...
Great ride !

But what would it get fixed up cleaned up and painted real nice?

I like this car. Wish it was in the budget and it would be mine, but with two kids in college not going to happen
Kevin

If I could afford it, I'd go buy it tomorrow as long as the body's as solid underneath as the rest of it looks. If so, it's worth every penny.

-
Back