62 Lancer G3

-

KosmicKuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I saw this car at the Piston Power show in the Projects section over the weekend. I don't have any info on it at all but thought it was worth posting. The engine looked a little rough so maybe it's just a fit-up mule.
20190316_165959.jpg

Kinda strange seeing stacks on a somewhat stock Gen3 hemi. I cant tell if its a modded intake or one that has the top half taken off. Does it still have its A/C compressor?

Looks like a Valiant with a 61 Lancer grill and fenders. Doors are Valiant, quarters look like Valiant T-Lights. Otherwise, I like it, a lot!

Sorry, I don't have any answers other than what can be seen in the picture. I thought the window placard said 62 Lancer but I agree about the Valiant comments. When I looked at the engine, it looked like it was kinda cobbled together either for fit-up or just to make the show by deadline.
I was a little jaded by then after trudging through 2.2 million square feet of, cars, trucks, airplanes, boats, military vehicles, old restored construction equipment, etc. They advertise if it's piston powered it's there.

No worries, I just was noting what was on the car. It's cool, unique. Grill is definitely a 61 Lancer. Work in progress.

-
Back