-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodgenut64

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, what I really want is a 63 or 64 Dodge Dart /6 or 273 car in good running condition, with a good transmission. Ill take an excellent condition /6 over a tired 273. I would like to avoid any cars that are in horrible shape with tons of issues. Good fenders. hood, and trunk lid are a bonus. Id like a 4 speed car first, but would take a 3 speed or push button if the rest of the car was in good shape.
I will be transplanting all the good parts off this car onto my 64 dart convertible so that I can actually drive it, so the less issues the car has the better. A 4 door car is fine, but a 2 door non post car would be ideal. I prefer a title, but may take an excellent runner without a title for a good price.
Rust issues not a big deal, so if everything else is in great working condition a rusty car would work fine, but Id prefer a car with a good hood, fenders and trunk lid.
I will be living in Florida by the end of July, so Ill be looking for a car in the lower states, the better shape the car is in the further north Ill drive. I have a good car dolly, so of the car has brake issues getting the car home is no problem, but I would prefer to drive it home.
If you know of a car that meets my needs give me a heads up. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back