63-66 Early A-Body...what parts do you need??

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good door sill plates for '65 Dart 2dr ( GT ), Candy Cane for same, red-headed dancing girl riding a unicorn who will do whatever I ask. Better luck on the latter I presume . ?

Probably a long shot but you never know. looking for the front quarter ornaments(on top of panel) for 65 signet and glove box door, decent dash trim & decent night/day rearview mirror.

Thanks

Oldschoolcuda

Probably a long shot but you never know. looking for the front quarter ornaments(on top of panel) for 65 signet and glove box door, decent dash trim & decent night/day rearview mirror.

Thanks

Oldschoolcuda

Just a plain glove box door or is there trim too? I have a day/night mirror here, I will get some pics, maybe later or tomorrow.

The windshield washer fluid 'bag' for a '64 Dart

Underdash Chrysler A/C for ~'64

Back window trim for a '64 Dart GT

Headlight bezels for a '64 Dart in good shape

Complete taillights for '64 Dart and for '64 Dart Wagon (are they the same or different...anybody?)...looking for nice taillights that have both chrome trim rings (outer and inner) on the red lens.

Thanks for looking! :)

Hey Keith I am looking for the little clips that are at the end of the wiper arm that snap into the wiper blade holder for my 66 cuda. Don't know what they are called but it has anco stamped into it and that is what holds the blade holder to the arm. I need two of them if you find them.
Thanks
Bob

well I guess some very critical info would help huh?!? Its a 64 Valiant colum shift car. Thanks very much for taking the time to look at this for me, I haven't seen one for sale EVER!

i need the trans tunnel from frame rail to rail from the firewall seam to just behind the crossmeber....not to highjack this thread but does anyone repop these?

Looking for the crome piece that wraps around the headlights and runs under the grill... someone said it was called candy cane molding or something like that? this is for a 1965 dart... I know it is a shot in the dark but you can see how beat up ours is, and on the passengerside its now broken, my brothers son saw it was hanging and decided to just snap it off.

Attachments

• molding.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 318
Hi Keith,
I could use the wheel lip moldings for a 66 Valiant Signet. I could also use the trunk trim that says Plymouth for the same car.
Thanks,
Al

I also need the front bumper brackets; both sides for a 63 Valiant
also need the window washer reservoir bag for a 63 or might consider a later style container if you can find one that has survived. My washer is the foot pump. Thanks

Any wagons there?

I'm in need of the following for a '65 Valiant wagon:
-Stainless outside trim for the rear pillars on each side of the tailgate window (would be behind the wind deflectors if so equipped)
-Inside trim for the B and C pillars
-Chrome trim ("box") on the tailgate where the key goes, this may be specific to cars with power rear window.
Guess I'm far back in the line when it comes to door arm rests, but I'd kill for some in teal/turquise..

Thanks!

66340sedan if you can't come up with some of those requests, I have many of those items too. Just let me know what is needed and I'll take a look.
Thanks, Mark

The windshield washer fluid 'bag' for a '64 Dart

Underdash Chrysler A/C for ~'64

Back window trim for a '64 Dart GT

Headlight bezels for a '64 Dart in good shape

Complete taillights for '64 Dart and for '64 Dart Wagon (are they the same or different...anybody?)...looking for nice taillights that have both chrome trim rings (outer and inner) on the red lens.
Thanks for looking! :)
the wagons are different

I could use the throttle linkage standoff from a 65 Barracuda 273 stick shift. It's the deal that bolts to the manifold.

Tail light lenses for 63 and 64 Dart. Both cars are Dart 170's with no trim. But I will take what I can get.

Thanks,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back