-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Here's a collector car for ya. Sure it's not a Mopar but it will turn heads ANYWHERE. 2000 originally made and this is #808. Cant be too many left in this condition. #1 book value is stated to be in the $32,000 range. This is considered to be a low#2 or a high #3. Driven to Branson many times for the "Sheperd of The Hills" car show. Original owner was "Teamsters Local #13" in Denver. Consider the conection. Have documentation of ownership. $13,000 and perhaps a partial trade. WARNING !!!! DONT SHOW THIS TO YOUR WIFE. It sets in the garage in West Plains, Mo. Possible dilivery assistance cheap. PM me for phone # for desired discussion. Perhaps you may know of a T-Bird classified forum to steer me to. Thanks
Small Block

Attachments

• IMG_0077.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,032
Lol ! Most wives ,would like that car.My neighbor had one,absolutely sweet as a cruiser.

Luckily I don't have that problem. Both my wife and I think this car is beautiful and wish the seller all the best of luck in selling it!

Are there any identifying emblems, placards or anything special/different on the vehicle that makes up a Princess Grace edition vs. a regular T-bird?

· Corinthian White Paint (paint code M)
· (Dark) Rose Beige Vinyl Roof (code E)
· Pearl White Leather Seats (trim code 83)
· (Dark) Rose Beige Padded Dash and Carpet, including carpeted door trim panel bottoms (only 1963 model so equipped)
· Simulated Rosewood trim on console, instrument panel, door panels, rear quarter trim panels, and seat back emblem inserts (normally color-keyed vinyl)
· Deluxe Wheel Covers
· Rear Fender Shields
· White Steering Wheel with unique insert
· White background on S-Bar inserts
· Numbered nameplate mounted on console
· Monotone vinyl door and quarter trim panels

http://automotivemileposts.com/tbird1963limitededitionlandau.html

Good read S340 and thanks. I'll bump this to the top and include a picture of the plaque in this car. As mentioned in the ad this original top was replaced with a black top which looks as new. Car is still for sale so make a a real offer if ya think it's beyond your budget.

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 388
Have you tried Hemmings Motor News??
Or the "Bird Nest" in the Pacific northwest - I did contact them a few years ago about a stash of 61 - 68 T bird cars and parts I was trying to save from the crusher, but they did not respond. Maybe on a car as nice as yours they would be willing to act as a consigner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back