Not open for further replies.

jawbone

Cuda_queer
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
1963 Valiant front bumper for sale. Beautiful chrome. $300.00 OBO plus shipping.

P1060535.JPG

P1060536.JPG

P1060537.JPG

P1060538.JPG

P1060539.JPG

P1060540.JPG

P1060541.JPG

P1060542.JPG

P1060543.JPG

P1060544.JPG

Last edited:
Shipping to 19464 is $130.00. Item is boxed very well. Shipping would be considerably less if shipped in just bubble wrap but you risk damage by shippers.

Sir; no, sir! That is a front bumper, not a rear one—note the presence of the licence plate mount. The rear plate on the '63 Valiant was mounted to the rear valence. What's the part number on this bumper, do you know?

Sir; no, sir! That is a front bumper, not a rear one—note the presence of the licence plate mount. The rear plate on the '63 Valiant was mounted to the rear valence. What's the part number on this bumper, do you know?
Do not know the part number. IIRC It was concluded, by a great number of gracious FABO members, that it was a rear. Wish you were part of the party. We all concluded it was a rear. If it's a front then I stand corrected. Do not know anything about the Valiant. The bumper was sold to me for a 68 Barracuda. That person had it wrong. Too much time had elapsed before I noticed the error to return it. Made corrections to post. Thanks for your comment.

Last edited:
Glad to help. Just coincidence that this very morning there was a '63 Valiant in this CC post , which was part of why this snagged at me (the other part: if we mounted the licence plate on that bumper and put it on the rear of the car…where would the licence plate light go?)

Last edited:
Glad to help. Just coincidence that this very morning there was a '63 Valiant in this CC post , which was part of why this snagged at me (the other part: if wemounted the licence plate on that bumper and put it on the rear of the car…where would the licence plate light go?)
I do appreciate the help and glad you corrected me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back