64-5 Bcuda rear glass?

-

moper

Reaction score
I thought I heard or read recently that there was a tinted rear glass on the 64-5 fish. Is there really a tinted and a non-tinted for these cars? I thought they were all tinted...

I think they came with a slight green tint, but the tint is faded out of most of them. Mine has no tint, but I'm pretty sure there's a sticker on it that says it is tinted. It's 3000 miles away right now, so I can't tell you exactly what the sticker says or looks like.

I adopted one that is tinted, and I thought my '65 was clear. Kinda weird.

Might have got lucky with one that was garaged or maybe a NOS piece from somewhere. I've only seen a couple that still had factory tint.

They were all tinted, as you can imagine how hot it would get under that magnifying g glass if it were clear! Well, for the faded tint windows, no imagination is necessary!!!😨

there not a car to drive when its over 90 out unless its motoring down the hyway
I remember some good sunburns under the back window when I was 17-18

nice work area back there with the girls lol

park it backwards at a drive in and kick the seat back, lay with a pillow over the bar and chill.....Just dont fog it up.

lol.. I'm 6'1" and for kicks when I got it I did that. I can fold everything down and lay prety comfy in there. Not a lot of room to manuever with that lady though...lol.

-
Back