-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moper

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
The car's all apart no and I have the latest parts list. Looking for this stuff:
Original and rust free body parts:
1. Vertical portion (the top section of the inner wells) from the radiator support to the hood hinge reinforcement. I need both sides.
2. Rear inner splash shields (both sides)
3. Full quarter panel cut offs - intact from the flange at door jamb, rear section of rocker panel, about 6" of outer wheel house, the vertical section of trunk entension to tail light seam. I need both sides.
4. Pass side front floor pan.

Misc:
1. Right side door lock cylinder w/key. I might buy a matched pair is I need to.
2. Left rear bumper bracket
3. Turn signal switch/canceling cam
4. Power steering box, column, and pressure hose

Let me know what you have, where you're located, and how much you want and I'll get you my email to send me pics. Thanks in advance and to those who've already helped with the earlier stuff!

Edit - I'd be willing to trade labor on anything (except for glass replacement) and/or possibly driveline parts if you're into that in lieu of cash.

Spend $20 and get a reproduction cancel cam from:
David Koldos
408 Orange Street
Elgin IL 60123

dkoldos@ameritech.net

They are far superior to the originals and the cheap replacement parts. I've had three in my cars for several years and they are still as crisp as the day I installed them.

more pic's of trunk ext.

Attachments

• DSC_0041 (1).jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC_0042 (1).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC_0043 (1).jpg
    23 KB · Views: 142
Thanks Duane! Can you PM me with a cost with truck shipping for both side quarter sections like we talked about? Zip code is 06237 and I can pick up at the depot.
How are the tops of the inner wells of that car?

The car's all apart no and I have the latest parts list. Looking for this stuff:

2. Rear inner splash shields (both sides)

I should have a driver's side

Misc:
1. Right side door lock cylinder w/key. I might buy a matched pair is I need to.
2. Left rear bumper bracket
3. Turn signal switch/canceling cam
4. Power steering box, column, and pressure hose

1. I might have a RH lock but more than likely a matched set with key.
2. Probably have a LR bumper bracket.
3. SlantSixDan sells new, factory correct turn signal switches - that's the way I went for my GT 'vert and when the time comes, for my Barracuda.
4. I have a bare early A column - just the tube and upper collars
Let me know what you have, where you're located, and how much you want and I'll get you my email to send me pics. Thanks in advance and to those who've already helped with the earlier stuff!

Edit - I'd be willing to trade labor on anything (except for glass replacement) and/or possibly driveline parts if you're into that in lieu of cash.

I'll see if I can round up this stuff and take some pics. Am in VA 22657

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back