Not open for further replies.

petty437

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Yes, I know I'm looking for the Holy Grail! I have everything for the Super Six set up sans the gas pedal set up & a carb. Figured it was worth a chance! HAHA!! Thanks

Yes, I know I'm looking for the Holy Grail! I have everything for the Super Six set up sans the gas pedal set up & a carb. Figured it was worth a chance! HAHA!! Thanks

I have an extra one somewhere. Lemmie see if I can scare it up. BRB

I found the one I plan to use, but I cannot find the extra one. I know it's out there. If I find it before you get one, I'll let you know.

I hope to go junkyarding with a friend later this coming week. I’m told there’s a fairly complete 65 Dart V8 there. Should it have the pedal assembly, I’ll be pulling it

You can also use the B body set up. I installed one from a 65 B body in my 64 Dart. The bolt pattern is different and may require a few holes re-drilled if I remember correctly. You can also use the swinging pedal from the 70's A body too with little trouble.

have a 65 valiant parts car with super six in it would it be the same

9D91D3AE-9D4E-4E20-829D-E9DADEDD625E.jpeg

View attachment 1715634117
Can you shoot me a pic of your vent wings? On my '64 vert I have one with a curved top and one with a squared off top. Not sure which is correct or if they both seal as I'm not at the point of checking the top assembly. Thanks.

View attachment 1715634117

Now just for FYI the Super Six and "Super 225" are not the same. Are you saying that car has been converted to the later Super Six two barrel system? If the air cleaner says "Super 225" it's only a one barrel.

GP1.jpg
GP2.jpg
GP3.jpg
GP4.jpg
GP5.jpg

I have this pedal & cable that was in the trunk of my '64. One of the studs is missing and the other one is broken off. The cable moves, could stand to be lubed. I do not have the clip that holds the cable to the pedal frame.
I have the same assembly in the car and I'm running a 2 barrel Carter BBD.
I have no idea if this is what you need or what it is worth...

That’s a later model pedal assembly and although not correct for an Early A, could be made to work

Now just for FYI the Super Six and "Super 225" are not the same. Are you saying that car has been converted to the later Super Six two barrel system? If the air cleaner says "Super 225" it's only a one barrel.
I have a Super Six 2bbl set up

and lastly, it's not the holy grail and don't let anyone charge you a holy grail price. If I can find my extra one you can have it for free. But I gotta find the thing. If we Mopar brothers caint help each other out, we ain't worth snot.

and lastly, it's not the holy grail and don't let anyone charge you a holy grail price. If I can find my extra one you can have it for free. But I gotta find the thing. If we Mopar brothers caint help each other out, we ain't worth snot.
Indeed sir! Indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back