Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
I have a back glass I pulled from a 65 Barracuda that I parted out. FREE! This is a pick up only in Zip 22657 Strasburg VA, no shipping.

8065A6A5-3402-4781-BD0C-6C31B32BA92C.jpeg

I just don't understand the guy on ebay claimed it was the rarest piece of glass ever made ! I was going to make sky lites for my cabin up in the Adirondacks with the 3 I had Then thought about making hot boxes out of them to grow veggies in the cold weather with .

This glass is still sitting in the bed of my 87 D100 - still free! Or do I need to ask a bunch of money for this rare and hard to find glass?

I'd take it if I were closer. Cost me $200 bucks to drive there and back with the cost of layovers.

I'd take it if I were closer. Cost me $200 bucks to drive there and back with the cost of layovers.
They had an episode of the Desert Valley Auto parts a few years back. They did an early Barracuda and the owner said what ever you do, don't break that glass.
So, of course, they broke the glass. Guy that broke it wanted to buy the back glass from a parts car. Owner wouldn't sell the glass separately, so he had to buy the
whole parts car. Reality TV shows!

They had an episode of the Desert Valley Auto parts a few years back. They did an early Barracuda and the owner said what ever you do, don't break that glass.
So, of course, they broke the glass. Guy that broke it wanted to buy the back glass from a parts car. Owner wouldn't sell the glass separately, so he had to buy the
whole parts car. Reality TV shows!
I know, right!

JD Mopar is taking the rear window glass. We will be meeting after the East Coast gas crisis resolves itself. Thanks Jackie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back