Mopar Interior Parts For Sale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dart4forte

dart4forte FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Contact Seller
    Restored 1964 - 1974 A Body seat belt set, new webbing, all hardware restored plating, all necessary hardware to completely install your seat belts. Date tags and NOS webbing is available at an additional charge. All sets are built to order.

$325 for a basic set. A basic set consists of belts for bucket seats, rear bench. Hardware such as bolts, mounting plates etc. are extra. These belts are designed for the daily driver and will have some flaws in the chrome and rubber parts however we use new webbing.

$525 for a standard premium set. Some other one year only models are extra. Premium sets in include new webbing, restored hardware and mounting hardware and date tags. A core charge is required for the premium sets. Everything needed to return your car to that OE look.

Picture depicts a complete 68-69 Seat Belt set. NOS webbing and hardware are extra. Includes shipping.

If interested PM me

Mesa Arizona

69ABodySeatBelts.jpg

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  2. Kern Dog

Kern Dog Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    Hey there....I think that the 1974 style is different from the 73 and earlier. The 1974 A body cars that I have had were all 3 point retractable with 2 retract mechanisms. One on the floor near the rocker and the other in the quarter panel behind the jamb.
    Not trying to pee in your breakfast cereal, just an observation.

3. SGBARRACUDA

SGBARRACUDA ROY FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    I hope this doesn't get deleted. But I want to say that I bought a set for my 68 Barracuda from dart4forte and I am very happy with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.