Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler_s18

k-member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i am getting what is supposed to be a 64 belvedere 4 door from my friend. he said it is all original and in decent shape with some cancer. he also said it has the dizzy up front and according to wikipedia that means it has to be a hemi i believe lol. well if it is i will pull motor and sell the car. unless i can get enough with the motor. if it is not i will just sell the whole car minus any parts i need for my projects. anyclue knowing just this what it would be worth? i havent seen it yet so idk i will find out in a week or so and have to have it gone by december. it will be in cheyenne, wy but now it is in pine bluffs, ne.

also i might be getting a compact of some sort lol. probably a pacer but could be a gremilin or pinto or something. i have a buddy that said he will give me $500 for it. i have never seen it either but for the name is it worth more then that? or any clue lol

i will get pics up when i get some. if i read wikipedia right 64 was the first year for the 426 and is was the only thing bigger then a 360 that came in them. i wouldnt think a 4 door would have it tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back