64 Dart Convertible window part/run channel

-

Kyle Alberto

Reaction score
Looking for the following part and very difficult to find…looking for the vertical run channel for the front driver window, the metal/rubber part that attaches to the front windows edge to seal with the rear 1/4 window, does anyone know where to find this party or exactly what to call it? I found a full window with the trim in tact for sale but really only need the trim/seal/run channel, see picture for reference and thanks!

D9DE9E38-3D8C-4F42-A771-C6B2385EFE67.jpeg

D7286671-C24A-453C-A8EB-CD1FC11D7B0F.jpeg

It should be the same animal in all the '63-6 2dr HT's and Convertibles.

Not having much luck finding a technical description other than "the chrome trim thingy that rides in the front door glass run":lol:

This assembly manual makes my eyes blur...

20210921_173908.jpg

Apparently, it was never sold from the dealer as a separate molding....only with the door glass. There's bound to be someone out there with a broken window in a door that still has that strip. They are RH and LH however, so, you need to be specific about it being a driver's side.

Apparently, it was never sold from the dealer as a separate molding....only with the door glass. There's bound to be someone out there with a broken window in a door that still has that strip. They are RH and LH however, so, you need to be specific about it being a driver's side.

Yes. That's all I've seen is reference to an "assembly"

Thanks all for your input, I think I’ll just order the whole window assembly I found online then, that way, at least I have a back-up window should anything happen…

-
Back