Insane 4 Mopars
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
64DART013.jpg
[/IMG]
WRB426
360 .030 over Keith Black 11.5/1 pistons, stock cast crank and rods. Eddy heads and torker intake, holley 700 DP, TTI headers. 727 with manual reverse valve body and 3000k stall convertor. 8 3/4 with moser spool and 35 spline axles 4:30 gears. 8 gallon fuel cell. Body soild with 2 year old paint. Car runs great except last two times out went thru over a quart of oil in 12 runs. Looks like the rings. Car will run a 12.50 but has best a 12.29. Have over 10k into car. Have NO paper work or title for car. Car is in MA Looking for $7300.00 obo
WRB426
WRB426
WRB426

Attachments

• 64DART 013.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 1,722
  • 64DART 015.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,194
Any offers???? Hate to part out but broke like everyone else.

Nice car. If I needed it I would buy it, but really looking for an early Barracuda. I do have a 64 Dart already, but not a drag car. Nice looking, though. What kind of interior is in it? Does it have rool bars or frame connectors

Only has a driver's seat and no roll bars. Interior has been stripped but have most of the parts.

Check with your local tag office. I know here in Kansas all you need is a bill of sale and a vin inspection for any vehicle that is able to get a antique tag. I would make a offer but it would be yo low and I couldn't get it here.

I knew the no title would be a problem. I can't get a title for this car. I'm sure I'll just part it out and dump the body. I don't blame anyone for wanting a title.

OK it's time to clear the air. First thanks to all helping me with info on titles. Living in Mass I understand the headaches of getting titles. I spent 3 months and $300 to get one for a car once. I didn't want to make this info public but sick of some of the bashing. I got this car from a friend years ago. He was going to make it a 440 show car. When he stripped the car down he took the vin tag off and lost it. At the time I didn't care cause I was only going to use the car as a race car. Didn't think of selling later. I'm NOT A SCUMBAG!! If I can't sell the car as a whole then the only choice I see is parting it out and dumping the body. I'm not that guy playing the game " if no one buys I'm junking it". I was just hoping someone would buy it and enjoy the car like I have these past years. The car is not perfect but a decent car. I'm not going to take $2000 for it. ( the top end is worth this). I know what it's worth in just parts. So this is my story and I'm sticking to it. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back