[WANTED] 64 DART GT OEM RADIO AND EXTERIOR FENDER TRIM

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still looking for all that and also 4 speed bezel , and taillights if reasonably priced

I think I may have an untested radio, and what quarter panel top piece are you referring to?

I think I may have an untested radio, and what quarter panel top piece are you referring to?
That would be awesome! The pieces I’m missing

44C0E85B-961A-49C4-9090-B2FE7589BE90.jpeg

BCF2C28C-9C2D-42A4-93A9-9E1D188BEF45.jpeg

0F560054-44C8-47F0-8497-561D8098F1C0.jpeg

If you're still looking for a radio, I have one from out of a '63 (I don't know if they're the same, or not)

Does it have round buttons? Does it work?
yes, round buttons. Working? hard to say for sure.. the speaker thumped when I turned it on, but I couldn't get a station to play. could have been a bad antenna.
I didn't mess with it much, cause I was pulling everything out for a restoration. I never put it back in - on the shelf.
..just thought I'd tell you about it, since there's people out there that can restore these old radios and they're hard to find.
here it is before I took it out. have the speaker too. 6x9
IMAG0319.jpg

yes, round buttons. Working? hard to say for sure.. the speaker thumped when I turned it on, but I couldn't get a station to play. could have been a bad antenna.
I didn't mess with it much, cause I was pulling everything out for a restoration. I never put it back in - on the shelf.
..just thought I'd tell you about it, since there's people out there that can restore these old radios and they're hard to find.
here it is before I took it out. have the speaker too. 6x9
View attachment 1715429780
How much would you want for it alone or with speaker? It ships to 96918

How much would you want for it alone or with speaker? It ships to 96918
Are you in Guam? (96918 = Guam), or Hawaii ?

here's some more photo's, to make sure this is what you want..
20191128_150953.jpg
20191128_150958.jpg
20191128_151018.jpg

Sorry 96818, Honolulu , typed it wrong
Ok, thought I was going nuts...
Let's make sure this is right for you. new pics !
funny thing too. I connected it under the hood of my Ram, and once the transistor warmed up, it worked !!!
not very good, mind you. I had a make-shift antenna, and I had to have turned almost all the way up to hear it. Maybe a good electronics guy could get it going with little cost ?

I'll ship them both for $20 make me an offer for them both.

Ok, thought I was going nuts...
Let's make sure this is right for you. new pics !
funny thing too. I connected it under the hood of my Ram, and once the transistor warmed up, it worked !!!
not very good, mind you. I had a make-shift antenna, and I had to have turned almost all the way up to hear it. Maybe a good electronics guy could get it going with little cost ?

I'll ship them both for $20 make me an offer for them both.
I send a pm, I believe

It says 65-66, not 100% sure it fits and it’s over $400 after shipping! Can’t swing that..
that same part was (the corners) on my 64 GT convertible that I had and my 3 65's I kept upgrading that corner piece till I hit the 67 car and let it go with the 66 GT, then traded the 67 for another 66 (who'd a thunk) I guess I like 66's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back